|Job Title||EMT - Sign On Bonus up to $16000*|
|Location||Pleasant Hill, CA*||*Position is based out of Pleasant Hill, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
Accepting Entry Level & Experienced EMTs at ProTransport-1
Sign-On Bonus | New Year Special!
- $16,000: Full time with 6+ months experience
- $15,000: Full time with NO experience
- $7,500: Part Time
Sign On Bonuses paid within first year of employment!
PT-1 offers the real royal experience to our EMTs, including:
- $16,000 Sign-On Bonus potential in January!
- Recent upgrades to our fleet of ambulances and medical equipment.
- Close working relationship with top prestigious healthcare systems.
- Support from great local, regional, and corporate teams.
Pursue your ultimate career goals (EMT, Paramedicine, Fire, Nursing, etc.) while gaining real-world experience in the patient care arena at PT-1.
ALS, BLS and Critical Care Transport training provided during New Hire Academy, providing the opportunity to gain experience with high acuity calls on the job!
Our benefits package includes:
- January Sign-On Bonus of up to $16,000
- Highly Competitive Hourly Pay
- Grave Shift Differential: 10% above base pay rate
- Opportunities for Daily Overtime Pay (anything over 8 hours)
- Flexible Scheduling with 8, 10, & 12-Hour Shifts***
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Free Training Opportunities
- A work environment that promotes safety as our #1 priority
Did you know many of our local competitors don’t allow their employees to change their schedules until after 6 months of employment?! It’s true. PT-1 never engages in these predatory practices. We offer flexible scheduling and shift lengths (8, 10, and 12-hours) with plentiful opportunities for overtime. Our scheduling team works hard to ensure your schedule meets your unique needs at ALL times – not just the first 6 months!
COVID-19 & Workplace Safety
PT-1 shares its heartfelt empathy with the communities impacted worldwide by COVID-19. Our priority is always protecting the health and safety of our patients, employees, and candidates, while partnering with our customers to deliver the highest quality care with compassion and commitment.
During this time, we understand there is a lot of uncertainty, and we are all learning to navigate personal and professional priorities in new ways. We have continued to prioritize our crews through practicing social distancing, wearing masks and utilizing PPE so they can continue to provide excellent patient care and keep their loved ones and community safe.
Apply today and join the PT-1 Family!
#IND-PT1Click here to review the complete job description