|Location||Oakland, CA*||*Position is based out of Oakland, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
ProTransport-1 (PT-1) is seeking experienced EMTs to join our growing team of frontline superheroes! (Oakland, CA)
About the Opportunity
Our EMTs, medics, RNs, and station managers work together to form a cohesive and supportive team.
Flexible scheduling is an option from your first day of post-training employment! We offer 8, 10, and 12-hour shifts.
We are proud of our recent upgrades (power gurneys!) to our fleet of ambulances as well as our medical equipment.
PT-1 offers the opportunity to work in a variety of settings – including professional sporting events and supporting our excellent local hospitals.
We are currently offering sign-on bonuses ranging up to $15,000 – but our bonuses are just one of many reasons to work with us!
Sign-On Bonus | July Special!
- $15,000: Full time with NO experience
- $5,000: Part Time
Sign On Bonuses paid within first 18 months of employment! First payment made upon completion of field training!
About the Candidate
- High school diploma or GED
- Current California EMT card (will consider applicants who are in the process of obtaining)
- California Driver License
- AHA CPR
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean DMV record
- Additional certifications may be required upon hire
- Highly competitive hourly pay
- Opportunities for overtime and a 10% shift diff for graveyards
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
ProTransport-1 is the leading provider of patient logistics services to hospital systems in Northern California. We deliver unparalleled customer service, pairing the latest mobile technology with innovative solutions to streamline efficiency throughout the patient care process.
Most importantly, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about EMS to discuss their career goals with us! Pursue your ultimate career goals (EMT, Paramedicine, Fire, Nursing, etc.) while gaining real-world experience in the patient care arena at PT-1.Click here to review the complete job description