|Location||Rancho Cordova, CA*||*Position is based out of Rancho Cordova, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time, Night Shift|
ProTransport-1 (PT-1) is seeking experienced Paramedics to join our growing team of frontline superheroes! (Rancho Cordova, CA)
About the Opportunity
Our EMTs, medics, RNs, and station managers work together to form a cohesive and supportive team.
Flexible scheduling is an option from your first day of post-training employment! We offer 8, 10, and 12-hour shifts.
We are proud of our recent upgrades (power gurneys!) to our fleet of ambulances as well as our medical equipment.
PT-1 offers the opportunity to work in a variety of settings – including professional sporting events and supporting our excellent local hospitals.
We are currently offering sign-on bonuses up to $20,000 for those who sign on for Full Time Graves– but our bonuses are just one of many reasons to work with us!
Sign On Bonuses paid within first 18 months of employment! First payment made upon completion of field training!
Full Time: $20,000
Part Time: $7,500
About the Candidate
- High school diploma or GED
- Current California Paramedic card (will consider applicants who are in the process of obtaining)
- California Driver License
- AHA CPR, PALS, PHTLS and ACLS
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean DMV record
- Additional certifications may be required upon hire
- Highly competitive hourly pay
- Opportunities for overtime and a 10% shift diff for graveyards
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
ProTransport-1 is the leading provider of patient logistics services to hospital systems in Northern California. We deliver unparalleled customer service, pairing the latest mobile technology with innovative solutions to streamline efficiency throughout the patient care process.
Most importantly, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about EMS to discuss their career goals with us!Click here to review the complete job description