|Job Title||Vehicle Service Technician|
ProTransport-1 is a leading provider of patient logistics services to hospital systems. Headquartered in Northern California, ProTransport-1 partners with top healthcare systems throughout the Bay Area, Sacramento and the Central Valley to offer a diverse range of comprehensive, trendsetting services. The company features associated brands from coast to coast and has been named to the Inc. 5000 seven years running as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
Pro Transport-1 is looking for vehicle service technicians. A vehicle service technician will maintain service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Details each ambulance at the station thoroughly inside and out on a consistent basis to ensure cleanliness; minimally twice a week and as needed
- Stocks all ambulances and assures each cabin is tagged with the appropriate signatures and date
- Completes vehicles maintenance reports (VMR)
- Checks the vehicles for fluid levels and lights; exterior reviews for dings and dents.
- Completes station duties as assigned including taking out the waste bin
- Stocks and organizes supplies; documents the supplies ordered and received via Operative IQ / Redline
- Fills and orders oxygen
- Tracks documentation (PCR, DAL, ETC) and archives monthly PCRs
- Moves ambulances from one station to another station
- Assists the facilities department with upgrades at the stations
- Current and valid CA Driver’s License
- Must be able to provide Motor Vehicle Record at time of job offer
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Prior experience with automotive detailing preferred
- Portrays a positive Company image and attitude with all interactions
- Ability to communicate and understand English verbally and written
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Walk - frequently, up to 1 hours per day.
- Run - infrequently, 1-2 minutes per day.
- Stand - frequently, up to 4 hours per day.
- Sit - frequently, up to 4 hours per day.
- Kneel - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Bend - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 50 Lbs. infrequently (1-3 times per shift)
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 50 Lbs. frequently (5-10 times per shift)
- Must have ability to step up and/ or climb over obstacles
- Must have adequate hand and finger dexterity to grip and hold both large and small items
- Must be able to tolerate work in a warehouse environment with various temperatures (heat, cold, etc.)
- Great benefit package including medical, dental, vision and supplemental life and disability plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match after 1 year and immediately 100% vested
- Holiday pay
- Competitive hourly rate