|Location||Santa Clara County, CA|
|Reports to||Field Supervisor|
Accepting Entry Level and Experienced EMT’s at ProTransport-1
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to pursue a career in paramedicine, fire or nursing and need experience with patient care? PT-1 provides the opportunity to get your ALS, BLS, Critical Care Transport, and Neonatal/Pediatric Intensive Care Transport experience with one of the top hospitals in the nation, Stanford Hospital and Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital.
PT-1 Ambulance is looking to continue providing quality care by bringing patients and medical professionals together. Whether you are new to the field or an experienced medical professional, apply online today and create your career by joining the PT-1 Family today!
Some of our benefit package includes:
- Starting competitive hourly pay of $18.87
- Opportunity for Daily Overtime (anything over 8 hours)
- Shift Lengths of 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 hours to provide flexibility
- Shift Differentials for ALS, NICU/PICU, Bari and Night Shifts
- Vacation and Paid Sick Leave (PSL)
- Holiday Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match after first year, immediately vested
- Opportunity to work professional sporting events
- Free Training Opportunities
- And many more benefits!
Let our PT-1 Family help build your confidence, expand your knowledge, and encourage your personal growth. Get your ALS, BLS, Critical Care Transport, and Neonatal/Pediatric Intensive Care Transport experience here at ProTransport-1. Learn more about this career opportunity and apply online today at https://protransport-1.candidatecare.jobs/.
Click here to review the complete job description