|Job Title||Healthcare Data & Reporting Analyst|
Healthcare Data & Reporting Analyst – Work From Home Option
Covalent Health – leading provider of ambulance services
Cotati, CA (Santa Rosa area) or Remote
Covalent Health is a leading provider of ambulance services to hospitals and healthcare services in CA, FL, IL and IN. Covalent Health operates in these markets as ProTransport-1, PRN Ambulance and Century Ambulance.
Covalent Health is seeking a tech savvy individual with EMS experience for the analyzation and visualization of data on a day-to-day and project basis. This role is crucial in enhancing our operational efficiencies across all of our markets and diverse companies. The Data Analysis Specialist will lead and perform complex creations and analysis in an evolving data market. Must have strong critical thinking and analytical skills along with the ability to interpret complex data to executive leadership.
- Proficient in using Tableau, Excel, SQL, and other tools to link data sets and create visualizations to tell the story and help us manage and improve our business
- Experience in tuning reports and databases to improve user experience
- Enjoy working collaboratively with IT Team and Business Unit internal clients; excellent communication skills
- 2-5 years as a Data/Reporting Analyst required
- Healthcare experience preferred but not essential
Utilize your skills in Tableau, Crystal, Excel, and SQL databases to create reports and studies that will help us to provide the best ambulance services possible to our patients and on behalf of our facility clients.
Work with our but top-notch IT and Business Intelligence Team to help further enhance all aspects of our business operations through focused data management, analytics, and reporting.
Learn new skills and help us to build customized workflow and reporting tools in our cloud environment.
We offer a full package of benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401K with company match, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Paid Sick Leave, and many others.Click here to review the complete job description